1/17/10

God, I feel like a bitch.

Why is it that I always wish that just one person would tell that I am cute, or pretty, and then one guy tells me that I am adorable and beautiful but I dont get excited about it because he isn't the most attractive guy in the world.
No. Thats not even it. It isn't because he isn't model cute. Its because I am a shallow teenage girl who is only thinking about her feelings. Not anyone else's. The real reason is because he is over weight. And who am I to say anything about that? Or judge people on their weight? It's not right. Matt is one of the sweetest guys ever and I am judging him on his weight. And honestly? If I were to make a pros and cons list of his personality there wouldn't be any cons. But the pro's go on and on. I'm not going to lie, he has a perfect personality for me but I will never like him that way. Because of the way he looks.
And I am a bitch.





I guess I am just the type of person that I have always hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment