1/9/10

I really want...

To be able to sing well.
To be a cheerleader.
To cook well.
To know what looks good with what.
To know how to save money.
To know how to earn money.
To be able to run really really fast.
To be able to write words that change peoples lives.
To go to "The Happiest Place on Earth!" with Hayley Mae, because she has never been there.
To live in New York. Haven't you heard? That place will make you feel brand new.
To be able to do a cartwheel. I never have been able to.
To live at home again. The big white house on "B" street will always be my home.
To fall in mud. ;) <3
To learn to accept that some things aren't ever going to happen. Ehem, Sylvester, Ehem.
To live a little.
To get a letter from an anonymous writer.
To find a letter that I was never supposed to see.
To take more pictures then you can imagine.
To make more lists!


To tell you, reader, that I love you. :D

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment