1/12/10

My math teacher called me Baby.

AMERICAN IDOL AUDITIONS TONIGHT! :D

Okay, now that I'm done with that, I did a personality test today. It was sitting by the toilet while I was going pee, so I took it. While I was taking it I thought about a few things though. If you are old enough to take a personality test, aren't you old enough to know what your personality? Why do people even take them? Then I thought about how many people must lie to get the answers that they want. You aren't just lying to the test when you do that, you are lying to yourself too. Then I realized that this was one of the only tests that I didn't cheat on. I'm not sure if I like my results that much. I don't think they are right.

Emotional Stability: Average.
Introverted/Extroverted: Average.
Creativity: Creative.
The last one that I can't remember what it was called: Shy, and warm-hearted.


I'm average and shy. Cool. And if I am creative then why cant I draw, or paint, or write amazing stories? WHERE IS THIS CREATIVITY HIDING?! Are we playing hide and go seek? I was never good at that game so can we call a truce? Olly olly oxen free! I don't want to keep looking for you , so come out, come out where ever you are.

Stepping away from my creativity, there is a girl at my school named Karlee. I think I did something to make her angry. She is being the biggest bitch to me. Not even kidding. We were best friends from second to sixth grade. After that we just never got along except for a few times when we would agree on something. This year we were actually starting to be friends again but then these last few months she just started being rude to me. She doesn't even try to hide it. At all. But you know what? She is like trying to be best friends with MY best friends. Its like she is trying to replace me almost. Actually, not almost. She IS. She wont even smile when I am around. She will be laughing and I will say something to her and her face will just go blank. Today she was sitting with Hay, Ray and I and they were all playing a word game. I said something and she looks at me and goes "This isn't your game. Rachel said Karlee lets play a game, not Allison lets play a game." But Its alright for Hayley to play. Thats cool. And it's not even like I have ever said anything mean to her. I tried to stick up for myself today but I just stopped. I'm not even going to acknowledge her anymore. I'm done. If she isn't going to be nice to me I'm not going to be nice to her.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment