1/7/10

Lately I have realized:

1)
That I have nothing interesting to say.
I usually just talk to hear myself speak.
Yeah, sometimes I say stuff that make people laugh but, no one would have missed out if I didn't say it.
I think thats why I spew off so many random facts. So people have something to think about for a second.
Because of me.
A lot of the time when I say something I feel like people are just looking at me like I am stupid.

2)
That I wish I was more ambitious.
I dont try hard enough for anything.
I dont even get very good grades. They are just average.

3)
That I am tired of looking the way I do.
I am going to lose weight the healthy way.
I will exercise and eat right.
I will drink water and not soda.
In fact, I think I will cut out soda completely.


I dont want to be the chubby, average girl who has nothing to say.
I'm sick of it.

So as of now, errr, a few days ago I am going to start trying harder and make goals that I will try hard to reach. I will start using the treadmill and eat right. I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment