12/15/09

Dear Whoever,

Hello, how has your day been?
If your answer is good, congratulations. I hope it continues that was.
If your answer is bad, I hope you find something to smile about before you go to sleep.

My name is Eleanor Rigby. Well, not really, but I have had the song on my iPod for quite some time. Do you want to know a secret? I hate the song. I have always thought the name of the song was Lonely People. Not until today, when I was looking up a fake name to use in my shiny new blog, did I find out the song was actually called Eleanor Rigby. My hatred of the song is based on the fact that I don't like the tune. I love everything else about it but because of the tune I can hardly stand to listen to the first verse. Another secret? As much as I hate the tune, I am falling more and more in love with the name Eleanor Rigby with every second that passes. So in love with the name in fact, I may just name my first daughter after this song. 

Now, I do have other things to talk about that have nothing to do with with songs written by boys with bowl-cuts. I have a lot to say, as a matter of fact. As it happens, I am a teenage girl and that in and of itself gives me a load of things to talk about. From my hopeless obsession with books and music to what my crazy math teacher sis in class today. I find myself different then a lot of girls my age. I would rather explore an old library or bookstore than shop at the mall. I am almost so clumsy that it is an illness. I have a dream to live in New York City, and a passion for neapolitan ice cream. My life is chaos, and my thoughts are all over the place. 

I am just a clumsy, chaotic, book nerd who wants to be heard. 
(Rhymage!)






Actually, I changed my mind. My name is Allison. I dont care if you know. I shouldn't be afraid to say my own name in a blog for MY thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment