12/17/09

Im nervous.

My stomach is hurting and my hands are shaking. 
I'm stressed. Im nervous. I am so done with school.

Tomorrow I have a three page paper due. That would be all fine and dandy but I haven't even started yet. It is now ten o'clock and I dont know a thing about chinese dynasties. So now I will be up all night trying to finish this paper, and then I will over sleep and I will miss my english test that I also have tomorrow. God. They cram so much work down our throats. Here is how my week has looked. 


Monday: Monday I woke up with a swollen throat and red blotches all over my skin. Allergic reaction to the new face mask I had used the night before. 

Tuesday: On Tuesday it is two hour late start and I had a chemistry test that I forgot to study for. Good bye chemistry grade! In english we had to work on an essay that I didn't know anything about, due to the fact that I was absent the day it was assigned. When I try to ask the teacher how to do it she tells me that I should have been listening the day before when she explained it. You know what made that worse? She has an indian accent and it is just unbelievably annoying. Then I had to go to the computer lab and take notes for a paper that I have a week to finish that is worth 400 points. The kicker? It can not be turned in late. 

Wednesday: Everything was going fine. Except for the fact that ten percent of my grade depended on the unit test I was due to take in French. After taking the test and getting the best score I ever have on a French test I was pretty proud of myself. But I am not aloud to get good grades in that class so the scrawny, sorry excuse for a man tells the class that it was just a practice test and the real one is the next day. 

Thurday: Today I had three tests. I had an English test, I had a math test, and I had that lovely French test. The French test was ten pages long. Then I have that world history paper due tomorrow and I dont know if I will be able to finish it. Kill me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment