12/23/09

Good Day.

A few weeks ago I started talking to this guy that I have never met before. He is a total goofball. He sends me the most random texts too. Today he sent me one with a picture of a really pretty flower. The conversation went as follows....

Him: A flower (FLOWER PICTURE!) for the flower.
Me: What a lovely flower:)
Him: The flower does not do you justice.
Me: Well thank you.:) Do you even know what I look like?
Him: No. Nor do I need to. Beauty is much more then skin deep.


I like talking to him. He makes me feel good about myself.
Today was the first day he has ever said anything like that though. I think most people would tell me that it is a bad idea to talk to some one that I dont know anything about but whats the harm?
He hasn't asked me for a picture. I think that is what won me over.

Do you know what the sad thing is? I dont even know his real name. It is either Randy or Layne. But neither of those sound right to me.
He really is a sweetheart. For Christmas he is going to help at a care center. I think I melted a little when he told me that.


And my thought are all over the place. That always happens to me. When I write, I can never find a way to string my sentences together in a way that makes sense. :P


Oh well. Goodbye and goodnight. Even though it is only six thirty.

<3Al



P.S. I forgot to say I went shopping today!

No comments:

Post a Comment