12/15/09

This is of no importance to me any more.

What should I call him?
How about Alec Eiffel?

He is sweet, and thoughtful, and cute! He is so many things. But I cant have him. He lives in the next town over and is really close with my best friend. We shall call her Helena (The Misfits, not MCR). So Alec and Helena used to really like each other. Then Helena decided that she didn't like Alec anymore. Alec still liked Helena. They text all the time. ALL the time. They have this weird bond where they can tell each other everything. They both made blogs at the same time and they are only following each other. Helena and Alec don't know that I read their blogs daily. It makes me feel closer to both, knowing how they feel. 
So anyway! Recently I have started to pay more attention to Alec Eiffel then usual. We have only talked a few times but every time he has been very polite and sweet. He plays guitar and sings and writes music. How amazing is that? And he has these heart-stopping blue eyes. When you look into them, it is just so intense that it is hard to hold onto eye contact. I know that I will most likely never have anything more with him but hey, a girl can hope. And believe me, I am hoping. 








Dear Whoever,
Please look after my family. Please look after my friends. Please look after all of the people who need your help a little more then I do. I know that this is probably selfish of me to ask, but please give me someone to care about and be cared about in return. I really need it right now. You hear me make a wish on every 11:11. You see me hold my breath in every tunnel. You hear the crack of a wishbone and a whispered plea every time I eat turkey. I'm tired of being alone. It's getting a little old. So please, whoever you are, wherever you are, send me someone.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment