12/19/09

I want it so bad.

God I want to fall in love so bad. 
I want him to put butterflies in my stomach. I want to get a tingly feeling whenever I hear him say my name. I want him to look at me like I am the bast thing in the world. I want to look at him like he put the stars in the sky. I want to giggle because thats what girls in love do. I want to hold a hand. I want to steal sweet kisses. I want to play and joke with him. I want him to call me at night just to say goodnight and that he loves me. I want to have someone to miss. I want to slow dance even when there is no music playing. I want to write cute notes that he will keep forever. I want to be pushed on the swings. I want to lay together and watch the stars. I want to have that one love that never goes away. 




I want to hearing my friends tell me "You dont understand!" whenever they are talking about breaking up with their boyfriends. 
I want to stop feeling sick whenever I see what they have and I dont. 



I want it all. But I am so terrified that I will never have it if I stay in this small sleepy town. 







I hate it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment