12/23/09

Ohhh dear...

I feel like a horrible person.
I should let Hayley read my blog. I read hers all the time but she doesn't know. I dont think I will ever be able to show her my blog willingly. That sounds really awful but still...

I let Ray read it but i feel like thats different. She willingly let me read hers. Hayley hasn't. Ray has always been easier to tell things to. Maybe I just feel like she will keep it a secret. It's not that I dont think Hayley will, I just always kinda feel like she has enough things that she has to hide from everyone. It seems like she has so many secrets. When I first read her blog it was almost like I was reading one form a stranger. Its odd that I feel that way. I hate the feeling that I dont know my best friend as well as I thought I did. She keeps so much inside. It bothers me that she hides so many of her emotions. The day that her and Jesse broke up she was just blank. :/

God, now I feel even worse because I said that about Hay. I love Hay. I do. I just wish she would tell me more.

I never feel like Ray is hiding things. I can always get it out of her if she is.
When I was reading her blog it wasn't like reading a strangers thoughts. It was Rachel. Completely Rachel. Ray has never been able to hide her emotions well so maybe thats why her blog wasn't that much of a surprise to me.







Mannnn. I'm a bad person sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment